7 Carter Street, Sydney Olympic Park Precinct NSW 2127
The seamless, curved structure of the two towers, with their floor to ceiling glass windows, frame spectacular panoramas of the surrounding precinct through to Sydney CBD and over Bicentennial Park and Parramatta River, while also ensuring each apartment is bathed in natural light.
- 2,500sqm public park footsteps from the main lobby design with seating pods, children’s play equipment, extensive turfed areas and both pedestrian and cycle pathways
- Resort-style living with a 20m indoor swimming pool and residents-only indoor gym – just some of the five-star amenities on offer
- Secure resident and visitor car parking with direct lift access and comprehensive security network including apartment intercom
- Community initiatives include car share facilities and bike storage
- Onsite childcare centre
- Dedicated on-site building management to lease properties, inspect grounds, facilities and conduct all maintenance
Location and Lifestyle
- The proposed stage 2 Parramatta Light Rail will see a new station built at Sydney Olympic Park which will connect the area to Parramatta and Strathfield
- 650m to Olympic Park Train Station where it’s an express train ride to Sydney CBD, and just 20 minutes to Parramatta CBD
- Sydney Olympic Park Wharf ferry services
- The exciting Westconnex project which will see the M4 widening between Homebush and Parramatta and a tunnel from Homebush to Haberfield
- In the heart of Sydney’s largest entertainment precinct, Sydney Olympic Park, which is home to ANZ Stadium, Qudos Bank Arena, Spotless Stadium and Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic Centre and Sports Centre
- Surrounded by Sydney’s finest schools and universities including University of Western Sydney, Australian Catholic University, James Ruse Selective High School, The Kings School, MLC Sydney, Santa Sabina College, Meriden and Trinity College
- Bicentennial Park is just a 15 minute walk from the ground level featuring 40 hectares of beautiful parklands with gentle hills, playgrounds, bike and walking paths, picnic areas with shelters and BBQ areas, café
The NSW Governments’ Carter Street Precinct Development Control Plan will see the transformation of this precinct into a premier commercial and residential district with Meriton’s The Retreat at the heart.
- The Carter Street precinct will see the creation of a walkable urban community comprising a vibrant main street at Uhrig Road with generous footpaths for outdoor café seating, a 12,000sqm village square and high quality landscaping.
- A new primary school with playing fields and 2.98 hectare park for recreation will provide extensive open space
- Master Plan 2030 will make Sydney Olympic Park not only a premium destination for major events, recreational and entertainment activities, but also a world-class centre with 6,000 new dwellings, up to 14,000 new residents and 31,500 jobs.