THE GALLERY – COCO COLLECTION
13 Rosebery Avenue Rosebery NSW 2018
A luxury residential, retail and leisure hub with the largest apartments in the area, 5km from Sydney CBD
Introducing Coco Collection, luxury resort-style living within the stylish heart of Rosebery, paces from Green Square’s Gunyama Park and Aquatic Centre.
Coco Collection’s statement design pays homage to Rosebery’s industrial past and its vibrant future. Designed by DKO, two masterpiece buildings house 189 oversized apartments crowned by top floor sky homes with private rooftop terraces, featuring breathtaking views of the lush green space on the ground.
Rising seven storeys overlooking the newly created Rosebery Park and just 5kms from the CBD, Coco Collection is your chance to treat yourself to something special.
Location & Lifestyle
A short distance from your doorstep you will find Sydney’s finest schools and universities including:
- Sydney Boys/Girls High
- Sydney University, UTS and UNSW
- Only a short commute away is Sydney Grammar, Scots College, Ascham, Kambala and Kincoppal
- An array of primary schools and TAFE institutions.
The Gallery is situated 500m to an upcoming world-class public sporting haven where you will have access to a 7,000sqm aquatic centre including an indoor 50m pool, Hydrotherapy and kid’s pool, gymnasium, café and crèche with an outdoor area. Gunyama Park will include a full size synthetic multi-purpose sporting field, playground, outdoor training circuit and public amenities.
The grand 5,683sqm communal park embracing The Gallery’s southern edge, designed by Jane Irwin Landscape Architecture, comes complete with:
- Extensive play equipment for children including sandpit, swing set and climbing structure
- A multi-purpose court and sports lawn
- Table tennis facilities
- Barbeque and picnic area
- 20m indoor swimming pool, spa, sauna and resident-only gyms
- Secure resident and visitor car parking with direct lift access
- Comprehensive security network including apartment intercom
- Onsite childcare centre on Rothschild Avenue