ONE THE WATERFRONT : A remarkable place – arrive home to world class living
One The Waterfront will soon be home to the most remarkable residences and amenity ever created on Wentworth Point. Embracing the waterside atmosphere with its lush landscaping, incredible amenities and inspirational materials. It creates a sublime resort-style ambience.
PietyTHP is a leading property development and investment company and the driving force behind One The Waterfront. It is the latest in a long line of imaginative and award-winning residential and mixed-use developments that are helping to shape the future of Sydney. The AU$210 million Bay Pavilions project in Lane Cove marked PietyTHP’s first successful and highly sought-after property development joint venture.
Nestled between Australia’s largest urban parklands and Sydney’s majestic harbour. A proposed luxury marina and nautically-inspired maritime retail precinct will join Wentworth Point’s burgeoning lifestyle offerings.
Cross the stunning new Homebush Bay Bridge to neighbouring Rhodes, your seamless link to CBD trains, shopping and entertainment will now effortlessly unite these two vital and growing communities.
Both Rhodes and nearby Top Ryde Shopping Centres house an array of specialty retailers, major supermarkets and cinemas while premier high schools and universities are within 30 minutes travel time.
- CLUB ONE’S AMAZINGONSITE FACILITIES: Concierge service, indoor theatre and open-air cinema, luxury lounge, bar, dining and entertainment areas – as well as the incredible Sky Park and resort-style leisure zones.
- ONE DESIGN VISION: One The Waterfront’s resort atmosphere brings together nature, architecture, elegant interiors and a social network of recreational spaces in one extraordinary address.
- SMART LIVINGAPARTMENTS: The latest home automation and technology, state-of-the-art fibre optics and Push邃｢ technology give you unrivalled high-speed connectivity.
- TRANSPORT ACCESS:With regular bus services, the ferry wharf at the end of the street and Rhodes train station a short walk across the new footbridge, One The Waterfront is exceptionally well connected.
- 270° VIEWS:One The Waterfront’s rich and diverse collection of apartments offers wonderful views to the water, the surrounding parklands and the CBD skyline.
- CONVENIENT UPMARKETRETAIL & DINING:Live adjacent to the European ambience of The Piazza, stroll to nearby Pierside or Marina Square for upmarket lifestyle retail, alfresco dining, supermarkets & winebars.
- INVESTMENT VALUE: Research indicates that Wentworth Point is still undervalued compared to nearby suburbs, yet offers some of the highest rental yields in the wider area at 4.8%.
- OXYGEN FOR A HEALTHY& ACTIVE LIFESTYLE: Australia’s largest urban parklands are on your doorstep featuring recreational areas, wetlands, waterways, 35kms of bike paths, walking trails and playgrounds.
- JOBS IN A NEWBUSINESS HUB: As Sydney’s seventh largest local economy, the area is forecast to host one third of all new jobs in Western Sydney by 2036.
- THE FUTURELOOKS BRIGHT: Planned infrastructure and facilities include a new primary school, childcare, a proposed marina, retail centre and a new waterfront promenade.
- Architecture: fringed by sparkling waterways and enveloped by lush parks and gardens – amidst all this natural splendour is One The Waterfront. Its cutting-edge design raises the bar on contemporary residential living, bringing together nature, architecture and exclusive on-site leisure in one extraordinary address.
- Interior: combining a luxurious modern sensibility with the highest design values, every detail of One The Waterfront’s interiors has been thoughtfully considered and crafted.
- ALL season living room: award-winning Stanisic Architects have introduced an exciting and dynamic collection of buildings that enhances the experience of living in this special place.
- Smart apartments: residents at One The Waterfront will have access to world leading home automation technology. The revolutionary Push system and state-of-the-art fibre optic network provide both an unparalleled level of control and super fast internet.
- landscape: the award-winning Sturt Noble is renowned for creating landscaping that bolsters social interaction, spaces that allow landscaping to breathe and that honour residential life.